You can control the privacy of your trips in the Trip Settings menu to determines who has access to view your trips.
- When Trip Privacy is set to public, a trip can be accessed by anyone using the app. Note that new trips are set to public by default.
- When Trip Privacy is set to private, only you and the people invited to your trip as collaborators can view the trip.
- Load your trip on the map.
- Hover your mouse over the 3 vertical dots at the top of your trip and select Trip Settings.
- Use the dropdown under Trip Privacy to select private or public.
- Go to the Profile section in the app and tap to select the trip you're working on.
- Tap the 3 vertical dots in the upper right and select Trip Settings.
- Flip the toggle next to Make Trip Private on or off.