The Roadtrippers.com homepage is a handy way to quickly plan a trip or explore a specific area on the map. This simple search allows you to immediately get started by planning a trip or entering where you want to go so that you can explore places on the map! (Psst! You can also scroll down for awesome travel stories & guides from Roadtrippers Magazine)
If you're already logged into your account, you can get to your profile page and see your planned trips by clicking the profile icon in the upper right. If you aren't logged in, simply click Log In or Get Started if you need to sign up for an account!
Watch the video below to get a quick introduction to how you can start planning a trip!
Ready to start planning?
- Get started by simply entering your starting and ending location, then click the Plan Trip button.
- As soon as you click Plan Trip, you will see your route open on the map.
Want to just look around?
- Switch to "Explore Places" on the homepage to search for and view specific areas on the map.
- Enter where you want to go then click the Explore button.
- As soon as click Explore, you will see the map open to the city you search for.
- You can zoom in and move the map around, and choose from categories in the upper left to see points of interest in the area you're looking at on the map.