Copyright Infringement


We at Roadtrippers take copyright infringement very seriously, and we have registered a Registered Copyright Agent with the United States Copyright Office, which limits our liability under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you live within the US or own any copyrighted material within the US and believe that your copyright has been infringed, please send us a message. Although, the EU does not have a formalized copyright notification procedure, please use the procedure set forth below if you are a resident of the EU.

The best way to report infringed material is by scrolling to the Copyright Notice link in the footer of every page.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us anytime at

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk