Whether a Roadtrippers Plus subscription recently renewed and caught you by surprise or you just signed up and realized our trip planner isn't quite what you were looking for, please get in touch with us as soon as possible!
We'd hate to see you go but would be happy to assist you with a refund. Note that how you receive a refund depends on where you purchased Roadtrippers Plus. Click into the appropriate section below for more information.
If you purchased a Roadtrippers Plus subscription in the Roadtrippers iOS app, those payments are processed directly by Apple and you must request a refund through the App Store. Roadtrippers cannot issue refunds for Apple purchases.
To request a refund from Apple, follow the steps below or learn more about Apple's refund process by clicking here.
- Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the Roadtrippers subscription, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.
If you purchased a Roadtrippers Plus subscription in the Roadtrippers Android app, please contact us by submitting this form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, please include the following to help us locate your purchase:
- Email and/or username associated with your Roadtrippers Plus account.
- The email of the Google account used on your Android device to access the Google Play Store.
- The Google Play order number.
The order number is included in on your receipt and is formed like this: GPA.XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX". If you need help finding your receipt or order number, click here.
If you aren't sure where you purchased Roadtrippers Plus, please contact us and let us know the email and/or username on your Roadtrippers Plus account. We'll be able to confirm where your subscription was purchased and either get a refund started or point you in the right direction if it needs to be refunded by Apple.