With your trip loaded on the map, waypoints can be removed from the waypoints list or from the map pins. Removing a waypoint using one method will remove the waypoint from the map as well as from the list view.
Removing using the waypoint list:
- Hover your mouse over the waypoint you want to delete in the list of waypoints.
- Do a quick, light click anywhere in that waypoint cell to open the waypoint details window.
- Click REMOVE WAYPOINT in the bottom left of the details window.
- Click REMOVE in the pop up confirmation window.
Removing using the map pin:
- Click the waypoint pin on the map to view its infobox.
- Hover your mouse over the "Added to Trip" button to see the option to remove it.
- Click Remove.
- Click Remove in the confirmation pop up window.
Remove a waypoint by tapping on the waypoint you want to be deleted and selecting the Remove option.
Waypoints can be easily rearranged within the Trip Planner by clicking, then dragging and dropping it to a new position in the list. The trip stats, itinerary, and route on the map will automatically update.
Rearrange waypoints by doing a long tap on the waypoint to grab it, then dragging and dropping it in the list of waypoints.