If you use the Roadtrippers mobile app on an iPhone or iPad, you can delete your Roadtrippers account from within the app.
If you use the mobile app on an Android device or if you use our desktop site, please follow the directions in the Android and Desktop tab.
If you use the Roadtrippers mobile app on an iPhone or iPad, you can delete your account by following the steps below. Please read the steps and prompts on the screen carefully. We cannot recover your account or data after your account has been deleted.
- Open the Roadtrippers app on your phone or tablet.
- Go to the Profile section in the bottom menu.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right to go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap the Delete Account button at the bottom of the list.
- If you have a Roadtrippers paid subscription, you'll see a notice that your subscription will not be canceled or refunded when you delete your account. You will need to disable auto-renewal on your subscription prior to deleting your account. After managing your subscription, select Continue. Contact us before deleting if you need any help with this!
- If you have a free Roadtrippers account or if you had a membership and tapped Continue after managing your subscription, then you'll see the delete account form. Enter your username (which is listed in the confirmation window) and then tap Delete. Note that the delete button will not become active until your username is entered exactly as it's listed on your account.
If you use Roadtrippers on an Android device or at our desktop site and would like to delete your account, please send a request to us at email@example.com including your email and/or username and we'll remove the account for you. We'll be sad to see you go but happy to help you out!
We are working on adding the feature to delete accounts yourself to the Android mobile app and desktop site soon.