Where can I report copyright infringement?

We at Roadtrippers take copyright infringement very seriously. We have registered a Registered Copyright Agent with the United States Copyright Office, which limits our liability under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

  • If you live within the US or own any copyrighted material within the US and believe that your copyright has been infringed, please get in touch.
  • Although, the EU does not have a formalized copyright notification procedure, please use the procedure set forth below if you are a resident of the EU.

The best way to report infringed material is by scrolling to the Copyright link in the footer of every page.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful