With Roadtrippers Plus, you can download offline maps of certain regions so that you can see that area even if you're way off the grid. A couple of things to keep in mind about offline maps:
- This feature is only available in our mobile apps, not the web app on our desktop site.
- Without service, you'll be able to pan and zoom your downloaded offline maps, but you won't be able to search for places or get directions.
Follow the steps below to download offline maps.
- Go to the Profile section.
- Tap the Maps tab on your profile page.
- Tap the Add a Map button.
- Select your country and begin downloading offline maps for areas of interest.