Saving places on Roadtrippers is a great way to keep a list of interesting spots that you can easily reference later. See an awesome place but don't have any trips planned at the moment? Save it so that you can remember to check it out later!
How to Save Places
When you click a place on the map, you'll see a small infobox and you can click the heart icon to save it.
You'll also see the heart icon on place pages.
While viewing a place page, simply tap the heart icon at the top to save it.
How to See Your Saved Places
- Click your profile icon in the upper right of Roadtrippers.com to go to your profile page.
- Click the 3 horizontal lines in the upper left of your profile page to launch the Menu.
- Lastly, click on Saved Places!
You can also easily view Saved Places on the map by clicking the heart icon to the right of our categories on the map.
- Go to the Profile section from the bottom menu.
- Tap the Places tab to see a list of your Saved Places!
You can also easily view Saved Places on the map by tapping in the Search & Explore bar and selecting the Saved Places heart icon.