Profile settings is where you'll go to manage several options on your profile, such as account information, set preferred distance units, manage your subscription if you're a Plus subscriber, and more.
- Log into your account at https://roadtrippers.com/
- Click your profile icon in the upper right of the page.
- Click the Edit Profile button.
You'll find a few different sections within the Settings menu here:
- Here you can add or edit your profile photo and banner image, name, location, and bio. All of this information, if provided, will display on your Roadtrippers profile page.
- Social Media
- You can link to your accounts on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Facebook, or a website/blog.
- This is where you can choose the vehicle being used during your trip, as well as the make and model. Note: If a vehicle has already been selected in a trip, a previously used vehicle list will appear.
- Roadtrippers Plus
- If you are a Plus subscriber, you'll see this section where you can manage your Plus subscription (update payment details and toggle auto-renewal on/off) and see member deals.
- Here you can edit your username, email address, and password. You can also set your preferred distance unit (miles or kilometers) and currency, as well as manage account connections with Facebook and Roadpass.
- Open the Roadtrippers app on your mobile device.
- Go to the Profile section in the bottom navigation menu.
- Tap the gear icon in the upper right of your profile page.
From here, you can manage a number of settings on your account! Be sure to scroll down to see all the options.
- Under Edit Profile, you can edit your username, email address, password, and profile photo. You can also manage account connect to or manage your existing Roadpass here.
- Go to Navigation App to edit your default navigation app. You can choose between Roadtrippers in-app navigation, Apple Maps, Google Maps, or Waze - depending on what you have installed on your device.
- Edit your Map Style (you can also do this from the Map section in the app).
- Go to Units to set your temperature setting (Fahrenheit or Celsius) preferred distance unit (miles or kilometers) and currency.
- Manage your Push Notifications settings.
- If you are a Plus subscriber, you'll see a Roadtrippers Plus section where you can manage your Plus subscription.
- Under Love Roadtrippers?, you can rate us in the App Store or Google Play stores, share the app with friends, or give us feedback.
- Tap Support to go to our help center where you can find tips for using Roadtrippers and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Lastly, you can sign out of your account by scrolling to the bottom and tapping Sign Out.