Signing up for a free Roadtrippers account is simple and will allow you to look for and save interesting places nearby, view our featured trip guides, and plan a trip with 7 waypoints.
To learn about the additional features that come with signing up for a Roadtrippers Plus subscription (like trips with up to 150 waypoints!), go here: Plus 101
- Go to https://roadtrippers.com/ and click Sign Up in the upper right.
- Enter your email and password on the sign up form, check the box if you want to get emails from us, and click the Create Roadpass button.
- After clicking the create button, you'll see a message that we sent you a verification email, so head over to your inbox and look for a message from us! If you don't see it in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder just in case.
- After following the link in the email to verify your account, you're all set to start planning trips!
- If it's you're first time opening the app, you should see a prompt to sign up right away. Otherwise, go to the Profile section, tap the Sign Up or Sign In button, and select Create An Account.
- The Create An Account page looks like the screenshot below, and we encourage you to sign up using Roadpass. Roadpass is a single login (email and password) that you can use across our partner RV and outdoor apps, you can learn more here: What's a Roadpass?
- If you don't want to sign up using Roadpass, there are a few other sign up options listed below.
A Roadpass is a single login that you can use across our partner RV and outdoor industry apps, like Roadtrippers and Togo RV. Think of it like an Apple ID or a Google account login.
- This is the preferred method for creating a Roadtrippers account, and is the only option available if you sign up for an account at our desktop site.
This option lets you create an account by logging in with and connecting your Facebook account.
This option lets you create an account by logging in with your Apple ID on Apple devices. You can learn more about the sign in with Apple feature in Apple's support documentation.
- Note that Apple offers an option to use "Hide My Email". This is Apple's private email relay service and it will create a unique, random email address that forwards to your personal email.
- For example, if firstname.lastname@example.org is your Apple ID, your unique, random email address for a given app might look like email@example.com.
- Since we will not see your personal email address if you use this option, please be sure to provide us with your Roadtrippers username if you reach out for assistance so that we can best help you.
Lastly, you can manually provide a username, email address, and password to sign up for an account.